What is SAP ??
- SAP Stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing
Definition : “A German software company whose products allow businesses to track customer and business interactions. SAP is especially well-known for its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and data management programs. SAP is an acronym for Systems, Applications and Products.”
SAP ERP is enterprise resource planning software developed by the German company SAP SE. SAP ERP incorporates the key business functions of an organization. The latest version (SAP ERP 6.0) was made available in 2006. The most recent Enhancement Package (EHP7) for SAP ERP 6.0 was released in 2013.
Business Processes included in SAP ERP include Operations (Sales & Distribution, Materials Management, Production Planning, Logistics Execution, and Quality Management), Financials (Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Supply Chain Management) and Human Capital Management (Payroll, e-Recruiting).
“You should attend” SAP career guidance Seminar on weekends. The guest speaker is one of the best senior SAP experts.
Why SAP is regarded as the most successful ERP Company in the world?
A few facts:
- SAP SE revenues in financial year 2015 : (20.8 Billion Euros)
- 3,00,000 Customers in 190 countries
- Providing more than 240 industry solutions
- 77,000 SAP employees in 130+ countries (October, 2015)
- 13,300 SAP partner companies globally
- Integrate their business processes
- Extend their competitive capabilities
- Get a better return on investment at a lower total cost of ownership
6,00,000 consultants required globally by 2015 – India alone to create 4,50,000 consultants and to be a major contributor in resource pool creation. SAP will maintain its NUMBER ONE position in the ERP sector and hold 87 % market share by 2015.
Some of the prominent customers:
Airbus, Nokia, IBM, Siemens, Sharp, UBS, Singapore Airlines, JP Morgan, Audi, MacDonald’s, GAP, P&G, Texas Instruments and many more MNC’s.
We are specialist in providing quality SAP R/3 corporate Training.
Our Courses are designed for:
- Fresh Engineers
- End Users of our corporate clients
Our Special Features:
- Extensive emphasis on lab exercises that are all based on real world scenarios.
- Comprehensive and most up-to-date courseware.
- Very Less pricing (corporate discounts).
- Customized training.
- Quality & Dedicated Training.
- Free Interview Questions.
- Free Resume Making.
- Most Advanced Syllabus.
- Onsite training.
- Complete Syllabus with lots of Examples, real time assignments & practical.
- Computer Based Training for continuous learning.
- Experienced Trainers.
- SAP R/3 Certification Exam syllabus is covered in our courses.
- Free access to Books & CD library is available for reference.
- We arrange Sat/Sun batches for special requirements.
- We customize course duration, syllabus as per client requirement.
- Complete Course Materials with each course.
- Free screen shots of each module by which u learn independently.
- Placement Assistance
|Mon-Fri||Daily 2 Hours|
|Thursday or Sunday||8 Hours|
Contact Us: Best4 SAP
Phone No: +91-9552124464
Email ID :firstname.lastname@example.org
(Between 9 AM to 9 PM)